1) Brainstorm/scattershoot and list at least 10 concepts/detailed facts/historical evidence about race relations from the 1860s to the 1960s. Make sure that you provide a mixture of big picture concepts and specific detailed facts (not all one or the other).
2) Brainstorm/scattershoot and list at least 10 concepts/detailed facts/historical evidence about civil rights advances from the 1860s to the 1960s. Make sure that you provide a mixture of big picture concepts and specific detailed facts (not all one or the other
3)Look at the lists you created in the first two questions and consider the prompt.? Identify three broad categories that you could develop in writing an essay over the prompt.? These will be the three key points of your thesis and each key point will then be developed more fully in its own paragraph in the body (rule of three analytical essay style).? Therefore, you should pick key concepts that you have the most evidence for and which most directly address the prompt.? Here is where concept mapping might come in handy.To answer this question, simply list (by number) your three broad categories
4)Now write a proper rule of three thesis statement using the three broad categories you identified in the previous question
5)Choose ONE of the key points from your thesis statement in the previous question. Now you need to think about the paragraph of the body you will write about this key point.? Remember that the first sentence in a body paragraph will be the thesis statement about the key point. It should give the big picture argument and provide change over time analysis.? Then you should have a minimum of three supporting pieces of evidence for your argument.? Again, you must have a change over time analysis as you explain how your evidence supports your argument.
In the answer box below, I want you to provide the following information to outline your paragraph (be sure to number your evidence in your answer):
Thesis statement of paragraph: ?
Explanation of how Evidence 1 supports your argument (no more than 2 sentences):
Explanation of how Evidence 2 supports your argument (no more than 2 sentences):
Explanation of how Evidence 3 supports your argument (no more than 2 sentences
Political Changes in Race Relations Name
Date Political Changes in Race Relations
1. Ten concepts/detailed facts/historical evidence about race relations from the 1860s to the
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.