1) Carla reports feeling very depressed. She has isolated herself from friends and family, and has been unable to work. Carla?s family is concerned that she might try to commit suicide. They have approached you for help and advice. What tests and methods of assessment should you use in your evaluation?
2) Norman performs poorly in school compared to his classmates. He is fidgety and aggressive and has great difficulty completing his homework assignments. His teachers are considering holding him back a year and want your advice. What tests and methods of assessment should you use in your evaluation?
3) A man shows up at the emergency room at a hospital. You are called to consult on this case. The man does not know his own name. He is unable to identify what city he lives in, and is not sure how he got to the hospital. What tests and methods of assessment would you want to administer at this point?
?Hi if you could please tell me which of the test or assessment method would be best and why?
1. Psychological tests- by using personality inventories do something with little face validity to
get much truth. If concerned may not be forthcoming, has isolated self and shown doesn?t
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.