1) Find the percent composition of CH4.
2) How many moles of helium gas, He, are contained in a balloon that has a volume of 12.8 liters
3) Ammonia is produced by the following reaction:
N2(g) + 3H2(g) ? 2NH3(g)
a. If 12.0mol of H2(g) reacts with excess N2(g), how many moles of ammonia are produced?
b. How many moles of N2(g) are required?
4) If 12.1g of Fe are added to a solution of Copper(II) Sulfate, how much solid copper would form. 2Fe + 3CuSO4 ?Fe2(SO4)3 + 3Cu
5) If 3.0ml of distilled H2O is added to 2.0ml of 0.35M CoCl2 solution. What is the concentration of the resulting solution?
6) Solid sodium and iron (III) oxide is one in a series of reactions that inflates a car airbag. If 100.0g Na and 100g Fe2O3 are used determine:
6Na + Fe2O3 ? 3N2O + 2Fe
a. Limiting reactant.
b. Excess reactant.
c. Mass of solid iron produced.
d. Mass of excess reactant left unreacted.
7) 58.2g of zinc are produced when 14.7g of Li are reacted with excess zinc sulfate.
2Li + ZnSO4 ? Li2SO4
a. What is the actual yield of zinc?
b. What is the theoretical yield of zinc?
c. What is the percent yield of Zn?
8) Find the percent composition of N2O3. 5pts.
9) Find the empirical formula for a compound consisting of 81.7% C and 18.3% H. 5pts.
10) How many liter of CO2 at STP will be produced from the complete combustion of 23.2g C2H6:
A) Find the balance combustion reaction equation.
B) Find the liters of CO2 produced at STP.
C) Find the liters of O2 required.
2. Given; Volume of He = 12.8L, moles of He, at STP = ?
At STP, 1mole = 22.4L/mol
? = 12.8L
Thus, moles of He in the balloon = 12.8L/22.4L/mol = 0.5714mol of He
3) Given; N2(g) + 3H2(g)...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.