Hi. I have a homework due tomorrow and i don't have any time to do it. It consists of 4 managerial questions for a managing class. 6 sentences for each answer, nothing extraordinary. i need it by tomorrow 10AM
1) If your subordinates expect you to be consistent in your decision making style, but you believe
that different decision making styles (e.g., high involvement of others vs. low involvement) are
appropriate for specific situations, how can you change your decision making approach and yet
not seem inconsistent to your employees.
2) Think of someone you know personally who is an effective decision maker. What key
characteristics would you use to describe this person?
3) What are the strengths and weaknesses of a manager with ?good instincts? and who seems to
make effective decisions, but whose approach is more like the retrospective than rational
4) Japanese and Korean managers tend to spend considerably more time on and involve more
people in the problem formulation stage of decision making than American managers do. What
are the pros and cons you see with this?
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.