1) Writing a Problem Statement
In one or two paragraphs, work on your course project by identifying and outlining the issue that you are aiming to solve in your proposal. Remember that throughout the course you will be preparing documents to support your proposal, and that addressing relevant topics in the problem statement will help guide you moving forward. So, with that in mind, do your best to balance detail and brevity in your approach. Consider your audience and make sure that you display consistent tone and person as you address your reader.
In addition to the questions raised in the online lecture, consider including the following components:
- What is the problem?
- When does the problem occur?
- Who and/or what does it affect?
- What are the potential solutions for the problem?
- How can you present the solution(s) in a fair way to your audience, respecting their perspective(s)?
Be sure to include a clear and concise problem statement for the problem you will address. Identify clearly the main idea of the problem and establish its importance.
Outlines are an important and underutilized writing tool. A strong outline creates a "road map" that can be used to keep your topic and message on track. The length of your outline will be determined by the components of your proposal topic. Follow a traditional outline format using the information below as a guide:
- Provide sub points for each of your main points, at least three main points are required. Incorporate appropriate major headings and sub points. Be sure to identify main ideas and apply adequate support to develop the ideas. Although this is not a paper, you still need to use correct grammar and usage.
- Incorporate the following headings and provide details for each section:
- Purpose - The WHY: Tell the reader what the purpose of your proposal is.
- Problem - Define the problem that you identified for the reader. Address the reason why this issue is important.
- Solution - Outline your solution(s) for the problem as well as defining how you plan to get to that solution.
- Conclusion - Wrap it up.
Inventory management is the practice of controlling and overlooking goods for storage
and use to ease continuous operations for a business. It is therefore important to acknowledge
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.