1. A shoe manufacturer consults you for your advice, saying, ?I find that my average variable costs are increasing, so what must be happening to my marginal cost and average total cost in that range?
2.? A shirt manufacturer says that his economist (who, sad to say, did not study at SMC but in some lesser college) has told him the following about his business:
?a)????? ?Your average fixed costs should stay constant even if your output increases.?
?b)?? ?To reduce my variable costs I must let go of one of my managers with whom I signed a contract for two years.?
?c)?? ?To calculate my total costs, I only have to add my total fixed costs and average variable costs.?
?d) ?You can determine when the law of diminishing returns sets in from your marginal costs.?
???? The manufacturer wants you to tell him which of the above statements are right and which wrong.
3. If your business?s long-run marginal cost is greater than your long-run average cost, you must be operating in which scale?
1. A shoe manufacturer consults you for your advice, saying, ?I find that my average
variable costs are increasing, so what must be happening to my marginal cost and average
total cost in that...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.