1. According to research on online dating services which profile will sarah find most attractive?
a. Jack who is 5 ft and makes 100k
b. Sam who is 6'2 and makes 20k
c. Que who is 5'8 makes 170k
d. David who is 5'2 makes 180k
2. The mere exposure effect is probably an important part of the?
a. Propinquity effect
b. matching hyporthesis?
c. reciprocity effect?
d what is beautiful is good effect?
3. If Ann enganges in a relationship enhancing style of attribution when explaining her husband toms behavior then she will make ___ attributions for Toms achievments and __attributions for tom's failures
a. internal, internal
b. internal, external
c. external, internal
d. external, external?
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.