1. Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meetings are self help meetings comprised of people who are recovering from alcohol related problems. These meetings employ a number of practices designed to keep people away from alcohol. Which of the practices listed below is most consistent with the research on cognitive dissonance theory and attitude change? That is, which of the following would a cognitive dissonance theory and attitude change? That is, which of the following would a cognitive dissonance theorist believe would be most influenctial in changing a perosns attitude about drinking?
A. All group members remain anonymous
B. All group members state, publicly, that they have an alcohol problem
C. Group members are encouraged to seek out a sponsor who will support them during rough times
D Group members are welcomed back into the group even if they temporarily fall of the wagon (lapse into drinking)
2.Suppose that Anandi was mugged at gunpoint and that it was an extremely traumatic experience. Which of the following cognitive reactions is most likely to help her recover?
A. I should have never gone into that neighborhood along especially not with my fancy car. Its clear why this happened. I made myself an obvious target.
B.THe event was totally random It could have happened to anyone at any time in any place
C. Why was I attacked? Why me? Why now? What did I do to deserve this?
D. THe world is just an unpredictable, dangerous place. I just need to accept that and move on
3. Imagine that before a test, the professor told Jake if he is caught cheating he will be expelled permanently from school. IMagine the professor told Amanda, if caught cheating she will only have to write a 1 page paper about why cheating is wrong if both students dont cheat ?and they bother have the same intitial attitude that is in favor of cheating what would dissonance theory predict?
A. Amanda will feel more honest that Jake will
B. Jake will feel more honest that Amanda will
C. Amanda and Jake will each feel as honest as each other
D There is not enough info provided to adequately answer the question
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.