Please help me with these accounting questions....
1. Fred, employee of ABC Company, notices the company has poor internal controls and lack of
segregation of duties. He realizes he could take some cash and record it against miscellaneous
expense without anyone catching it if he wanted. Which part of the fraud triangle does Fred's
thought relate to?
D. None of the Above
2. Auditors must provide _______ assurance that the financial statements are presented
________ in all material respects.
A. Reasonable; Fairly
B. Fairly; Reasonable
C. Complete; Justly
D. Justly; Complete 3. ____are items that management has full control over and is able to delay or eliminate.
A. Nondiscretionary accruals
B. Discretionary accruals
C. Defining Materiality
D. Revenue Recognition 4. ___Requires the auditor to perform professional services with due care.
A. Legal Liability
B. Statutory Law Liability
C. Common-Law Liability
D. Liability to Clients 5. Which is one of the UKs six principles on what constitutes adequate procedures?
A. Risk Assessment
B. Due diligence
C. Monitoring and Reporting
D. All of the Above
E. None of the above 6. The Fraud Triangle consists of: A. Rationalization
B. Incentives & Pressures
D. All of the Above
7. A standard auditor?s report must include which of the following:
E. What was audited
Management & auditor?s responsibilities
Scope of the audit
The auditor?s opinion
All of the Above 8. What does privity relationship mean?
A. A party?s financial liability is limited
B. A party can sue if fraud has taken place
C. A party has a contractual obligation
D. A party may be a user of the financial statements
9. When an auditor acts careless in the application of professional standards that it implies a
reckless disregard for the standards of due care is referred to as?
B. Due Care
D. Constructive Fraud
10. What is the legal term for the intent to deceive, manipulate or defraud?
A. Constructive Fraud
B. Due Care
11. From an accounting perspective, _____ implies a tendency to defer the recognition of
assets and items that increase net income while reserving for possible future declines in
A. High secrecy
B. High professionalism
C. High conservatism
D. High flexibility
12. According to CIMA code of ethics, ?When you become so sympathetic to the interests of
others as a result of a close relationship that your professional judgment becomes
compromised?, is considered:
A. Self-interest threat
B. Intimidation threat
C. Advocacy threat D. Familiarity threat 13. To be appropriate audit evidence must be both:
A. Relevant and reliable
B. Significant and documented
C. Material and quantitative
D. Objective and reasonable
14. Common law liability does not include:
A. Breach of contract
B. Legislation passed a state or federal level
C. Tort actions
D. Legal opinions issued by judges
15. All of the following EXCEPT_______ is part of "The Fraud Triangle"
D. All of the Above
16. A law suit against an accountant for failing to live up to the terms of a contract is what
type of legal liability?
A. Common-Law liability
B. Foreseeable Legal liability
C. Liability to Third Party
D. Liability to Clients
17. Audit Risk consist of 3 components:
A. Inherent, detection, material misstatement
B. Professional judgment, material misstatement, materiality judgments
C. Inherent, detection, control
D. All the above
18. CIMA?s code identifies five common threats:
A. Integrity, Self-review, Objectivity, Intimidation, professional behavior
B. Integrity, self-review, self- interest, Intimidation, professional behavior
C. Self-review, self-interest, Intimidation, Familiarity, Advocacy
D. Integrity, Intimidation, Familiarity, self-interest, Advocacy
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.