1. GENDER ?Was life better for women during the Middle Ages than in past ages? What major events had an impact on their daily life? What role did magic play in the Middle Ages and how did it affect women? How were older women treated? Was there a class difference??
2. PERSECUTION The Middle Ages saw a rise in Anti-Jewish sentiment and persecution. Why was life difficult for Jews during the Middle Ages in Europe? Which factors contributed to their persecution? ?Give examples of how they were persecuted.
3. RELIGION When the Protestant Reformation occurred, it had a large effect on western civilization. How did the Protestant Reformation change life for people in Europe?? Keep in mind class, gender, and religion when answering this question.
4. RELIGION? Martin Luther was not the only person to take issue with the orthodoxy of the Catholic Church. How were Calvinism and Anglicanism different than the Lutheran branch of Protestantism? ?Why did these groups form?? What is different from Lutheranism? Explain what these religions are and why they are significant in your answer.
5. ECONOMY? The discovery of the New World opened up both the Old and New Worlds to new trade opportunities. How did the discovery of the Americas affect Europe? What was the Columbian Exchange.
Running head: Women in the middle ages period
1 Women in the middle ages period
Date Women in the middle ages period 1) GENDER
The life was better for women during the...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.