Plz answer attached questions with explanations not answer only since i already have the answer there.?
1. The dividends of Company A are expected to grow at the constant rate of 5%. The last dividend
pay-out was $2.10 per share. The risk adjusted rate of return is 12%. The current market price of
the share is $35. Should you purchase the share?
Answer: V = $31.50
2. Calculate the WACC for a company with 10B in equity, 2B in debt with an average interest rate of
4%, a beta of 1.2, a risk free rate of 0.5%, and a market risk premium of 5%.
3. A company is considered 2 project (Project A and B) and analyze to choose only one of them.
The projected cash are as follows:
Year Project A Cash Flow Project B Cash Flow 0 -1,000,000 -2,200,100 1 500,000 400,000 2 200,000 600,000 3 630,000 800,000 4 750,000 1,000,000 Company?s WACC = 10%.
a) Using different capital budgeting methods to compute the Payback, NPV, IRR for the project.
Which project should be chosen in each method.
b) Explain your choice for the project and make comparisons between methods used above
(How it is exactly?)
4. Given that a coupon rate on bond X is 10% and has 10 years to maturity. An investor put a call
option on bond X with a strike price of $120. The call option expires today at a time when bond X
is selling to yield 8%. Should investor exercise the call option?
Hint: Find the current price of bond X: P with semiannual payment.
5. Assumes that a current price of A stock is $20 per share. What is the expected growth rate of
dividends for this stock when their current dividend is $1 per share and rate of return is 10
Hint: Constant growth dividend valuation model.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.