I need a tutor that is knowledgeable in antitrust and economics in general! The deadline is this Sunday evening. A tip will be provided if completed on time. Please answer each question as briefly as possible. Not looking for extensive answers, rather I'm just looking for an answer that is correct and accurate! If there are any sources that are used, please be sure to cite! Like I said, as BRIEF as possible! Thank you! Please attach completed work in a separate document!?
1. What is the HHI? How is the HHI used in the Horizontal Merger
Guidelines in the assessment of whether mergers would be a problem?
Give two economic rationales for using the HHI in merger
assessment. 2. Why should it be harder to prove a predation-based monopolization case
than an exclusion-based monopolization case?
3. Describe, compare, and contrast rate-of-return regulation and price-cap
regulation, especially in the face of regulatory lag with the former and
difficulties committing to separating price from cost over time with
the latter. How are the Bluefield (1923) and Hope (1944) Supreme
Court decisions relevant?
4. In his campaign, the president-elect named a variety of regulations he
would like to eliminate. What legal considerations will play a role in
how quickly regulatory agencies in 2017 could issue new regulations
(whether or not they replace old ones)?
5. Compare and contrast the role of command-and-control, emissions taxes
and marketable emission permits (cap-and-trade) in regulating
pollution? What does the ?Coase Theorem? tell us about why air
pollution is something that cannot be optimally determined by the
6. Describe the basic consumer choice economics behind Peltzman?s
argument regarding the perhaps surprising ineffectiveness of safety
regulation, and apply it to a rule requiring smoke detectors in homes.
7. How is the ?value of statistical life? number derived, and what does it
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.