Please answer the questions in the word file as detailed as possible . Bonus will be given to detailed and well-organized answers.
1. Why there is subprime mortgage lending? Subprime mortgage is lending to
people with poor quality. How did the mortgage appear in the market and are
there any regulations?
2. What were the causes of the subprime mortgage crisis?
3. How did subprime mortgage crisis in the United States affect Europe and why
Europe was affected? If they have individual/national monetary policies, would
the situation in Europe better?
4. Do you think credit rating agencies are troublesome? On one hand, they create
toxic security. However, on the other hand, when there is a problem, they quickly
downgrade those countries. As a result, once downgrading, what happen is the
interest rate goes up.
5. If there is no subprime mortgages, would there be sovereign debt crisis?
6. When we want to stimulate the economy, fiscal or monetary policy is better?
7. Is the cost or the benefit greater in the case of Brexit? Will Greece and other
countries follow Britain to leave the EU?
8. How do you think the devaluation of Chinese Yuan will affect the domestic and
9. Do you think Chinese yuan will become as competitive as US dollar or even
replace the position of USD as global currency in the future? In the past, pound
was the global currency. However, afterwards, it was replaced by the USD.
10. From news, there are some sayings that the Chinese government wants to make
the exchange rate of Chinese Yuan more market-oriented. (Let the market to
determine the exchange rate) However, the Yuan is depreciated by the market.
Therefore, in fact, the Chinese government is not devaluating is currency. They
intervene in it because they want to stop devaluation. How do you comment this
information? 11. What do you think about the future of Chinese Yuan, to appreciate or to
depreciate? Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States of
America. Do you think it will affect the future of Chinese Yuan?
12. Do you think it is better for Hong Kong dollar to unpeg with the USD, to peg with
other currencies such as Chinese Yuan or simply adopt free floating exchange
13. Hong Kong is using currency board system. Singapore is using managed float system. Which exchange rate regime is better?
14. How does the presidential election in the US in 2016 affect the value of Hong
Kong dollar? Why does it lead to a rise in the value of Japanese Yen?
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.