- 1.What is the present value of an ordinary annuity of $1 ,000 per year for seven years discounted back to the present at 10 percent? What would be the present value if it were an annuity due?
- 2.What is the future value of an ordinary annuity of $1,000 per year for seven years compounded at 10 percent? What would be the future value if it were an annuity due?
- 3.You have just borrowed $100,000, and you agree to pay it back over the next 25 years in 25 equal end-of-year annual payments that include the principal payments plus 10 percent compound interest on the unpaid balance. What will be the size of these payments?
- 4.What is the present value of a $1,000 perpetuity discounted back to the present at 8 percent?
- 5.What is the present value of a $1,000 annuity for 10 years with the first payment occurring at the end of year 10 (that is, ten $1,000 payments occurring at the end of year 10 through year 19) given an appropriate discount rate of 10 percent?
- 6.Given a 10 percent discount rate, what is the present value of a perpetuity of $1 ,000 per year if the first payment does not begin until the end of year 10 ?
- 7.What is the annual percentage yield (APY) on an 8 percent bank loan compounded quarterly ?
Annuity payment = $1000 P.a
Discount rate (i.e Interest rate ) = 10%
Time = 7 Years
Present Value of Ordinary Annuity = Annuity * PVIFA(10%, 7 years ) = $1000 * 4.86842 =
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.