11.13 Dealing with Dysfunction in Business Meetings
YOUR TASK. Individually or as a team, describe how you would deal with the following examples of unproductive or dysfunctional behavior and other challenges in a team meeting that you are running.?
1. Ken likes to make long-winded statements and often digresses to unrelated subjects.
2. Esther keeps interrupting other speakers and dominates the discussion.
3. Oat and Rodrigo are hostile toward each other and clash over an agenda item.
4. Joanna arrives 15 minutes late and nosily unpacks her briefcase.
5. Sheri, Nora, and Johnathan are reading e-mails and texting under the table.
6. Kimberly is quiet, although she taking notes and seems to be following the discussion attentively.
7. Johnathan, a well-known office clown is telling off-color jokes while others are discussing the business at hand.
8. The meeting time is up, but the group has not met the objective of the meeting.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.