Here are my week 3 chemistry ?exercises please help.
18. Calculate the pH and the pOH of each of the following solutions at 25 ?C for which the
substances ionize completely:
(a) 0.200 M HCl
(b) 0.0143 M NaOH
(c) 3.0 M HNO3
(d) 0.0031 M Ca(OH)2
36. What is the ionization constant at 25 ?C for the weak acid (CH3)2 NH2 +, the conjugate
aci? of the weak base ?CH3)2NH, Kb = 7.4 ? 10?4?
52. Which of the following will increase the percent of HF that is converted to the fluoride ion
(a) addition of NaOH
(b) addition of HCl
(c) addition of NaF 5
60. Calculate the ionization constant for each of the following acids or bases from the
ionization constant of its conjugate base or conjugate acid:
(b) NH4 +
(c) AsO4 3?
(f) HC2 O4 ? ?as a base)
78. Determine whether aqueous solutions of the following salts are acidic, basic, or neutral:
(d) CH3NH3Br 90. What is [H3O+] in a solution of 0.075 M HNO2 and 0.030 M NaNO2? HNO2(aq) + H2 O(l)
? H3 O+(aq) + NO2 ?(aq) Ka = 4.5 ? 10?5
98. Calculate the pH of a buffer solution prepared from 0.155 mol of phosphoric acid, 0.250
mole of KH2PO4, and enough water to make 0.500 L of solution.
114. Draw a curve similar to that shown in Figure 14.23 for a series of solutions of NH3. Plot
[OH?] on the vertical axis and the total concentration of NH3 (both ionized and nonionized
NH3 molecules) on the horizontal axis. Let the total concentration of NH3 vary from 1 ?
10?10 M to 1 ? 10?2 M.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.