This class is for statistic. Can you completed this? It only has 10 questions and some are multiple choices. Thanks!
1. A college basketball coach has 12 players on his team. Eight
players are receiving scholarships, and four are not. The coach
decides to select a starting lineup by selecting five names out of
a bowl. The probability that 4 of 5 players selected are on
scholarship is _____. Record answer to three decimal places
2. A new strain of plant is evaluated and the following statistics are recorded.
Mean weight per plant = 15 pounds. Standard deviation = 1.75 pounds
(normally distributed). The experiment had 200 plants.
How many plants produced a yield between 13 and 16 pounds?
3. A random sample of 200 was selected to estimate the average
amount of time retired folks in Arizona listened to the radio during the
day. The sample mean was 110 minutes, and the standard deviation
was 30 minutes. The 95% confidence limits for the population mean
listening time are _____ and _____. Record the lower limit to one
decimal place (x.x).
4. Generally the Student t distribution is used when the sample size is
less than 30.
5. Use the following information for the next few questions:
Ho: mu1 = mu2
n1=12 and n2=11
alpha = 0.05
The critical values of 't' are _____ and _____ based on the textbook
recommended simple way of determining the degrees of freedom.
Record only the lower limit to three decimal places (x.xxx).
6. Using the information from the previous question the null
hypothesis should be rejected if t-value = 1.99?
7. Two equal groups of seedlings, and equal in height, were selected for an experiment. One group of seedlings was fed Fertilizer A, and the
other group with Fertilizer B. The mean heights of the two groups of
seedlings, their standard deviations, and sample sizes are listed below.
Assume simple random sampling, independence, and normally
distributed data. Alpha = 0.025.
Fertilizer B Mean Height (inches, Std Deviation (inches), Sample
13 What is the null hypothesis?
Mu1=\=mu2(is not equal to)
Mu1>mu2 8. Using the data in the previous question, what is the critical t value
using the simplified textbook method and Tables when testing the
claim that Fertilizer A is significantly greater than Fertilizer B? Record
the answer to three decimal places (x.xxx).
9. Using the data from the previous question, what is the t-statistic
rounded off to one decimal place ? (x.x)
10. Using the data from above, Fertilizer A is significantly greater than
Fertilizer B using an alpha of 0.025?
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.