?A firm is planning a new project:
(1) This project costs $1,400,000 to purchase fixed assets, and $50,000 for shipping & installation fee.
(2) The life of this project is 5 years. The salvage value of fixed assets is 20% of the gross fixed assets (including?shipping & installation fee).
(3) The working capital needed is $35,000 in 2017, and it is expected to increase 4% each year thereafter.
(4) This project can produce 180,000 units in 2017, and the production is expected to grow 5% each year. The current unit price is $7, and the cost of each unit is $4.5.
(5) The inflation rate is 2.2% each year. The firm will adjust both the unit price and the variable cost of each unit based on the inflation rate.
(6) The firm uses the 5-year straight-line depreciation policy for its fixed assets, and it is in the 28% tax bracket.
(7) The cost of capital for the firm is 10%.
A)???Calculate the initial outlay, annual after-tax cash flows, and terminal cash flow for this project.
B)???Calculate the payback period, discounted payback period, NPV, PI, IRR, and MIRR.
C)???Perform sensitivity analysis of the effects of cost of capital on the project?s NPV.
D)???Scenario analysis of the combined effects of the following three variables on payback, discounted payback, NPV, IRR, and MIRR.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.