A Lone Star ReaderAuthor: Kirk Bane and Charles Swanlund
Publisher: Kendall Hunt
After reading Chapter/ Section number 2 from the above text answer the following questions, please be well written and clear. About 200 / 250 words?
1. Identify the thesis of the selected chapter.? The thesis is the main point that the author is trying to convey to his reader.? However, when discussing the?thesis, you should not simply identify?the topic?(subject)?of the paper.? Instead you should identify what the author says about the subject.? In other words, what is the author's interpretation of the subject/topic?? For example, if the subject of the article is Tejanos in the Texas Revolution, you should identify the primary point (thesis) that the author is attempting to make about Tejanos in the Texas Revolution.? Why were they important and why should we study them?? Your identification of the thesis will consider the contents of the entire article and will not simple be a one sentence quote from the reading.
2. Identify the evidence that the author used to support his/her thesis.? In this section of the form, you are to identify the main arguments and events that the author has included in the article that supports the overall thesis of the chapter (article).? This information is usually found in the body of the chapter.? What evidence does the author use to prove that his thesis is correct?
3. Why is this topic significant to Texas history? ?Think about the topic in the broader context of Texas history.? For example, if examining Tejanos in the Texas Revolution, what does learning about the Tejano experience in the revolution tell us about the revolutionary period, about Texas race relations, etc.?
Thesis: Methods that the Spanish used to colonize Texas
According to the author the Spanish were interested in a territory that they referred to as
New Spain which was towards the...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.