A national survey is conducted to assess the association between hypertension and stroke in persons over 75 years of age with a family history of stroke. Development of stroke is monitored over a 5 year follow up period. The data are summarized below and the numbers are in the millions.?
1. Compute the cumulative incidence of stroke in persons over 75 years of age
cumulative incidence 5 years =?
2. Compute the relative risk of stroke in hypertensive as compared to non-hypertensive persons
3. Compute the odds ratio of stroke in hypertensive as compared to non-hypertensive persons
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
hypertension - did develop stroke= 24 did not develop stroke = 74
no hypertension - did develop stroke= 8 did not develop stroke= 52
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.