- 1. A portion of a gene contains the following sequence: GAAGGAGTAGCA.? After transcription, it gives the mRNA sequence: CUUCCUCAUCGU, which is then translated to the amino acid sequence leucine-proline-histidine-arginine.? Suppose a mutation causes the fourth A in the DNA sequence change to T.? Predict the amino acid sequence.? How would this affect the protein produced?? What if the fourth A is changed to G?? Propose a hypothesis as to why there are redundant codons for each amino acid.
- 2.Name two proteins that are required in each stage of translation in eukaryotic cells. Briefly explain each protein?s function.
A portion of a gene contains the following sequence: GAA GGA GTA GCA. After transcription, it gives the
mRNA sequence: CUU CCU CAU CGU, which is then translated to the amino acid sequence...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.