1. A student is graduating from their university and has applied to jobs at company A and B. The student thinks they have a 40 % chance of receiving an offer from company A and a 50 % chance of receiving an offer from company B. If the student receives an offer from company A, the student believes they have a 70 % chance of receiving an offer from company B.
(a) What is the probability that both companies will make the student an offer??
2. What is?P(1.2<z<2.15)?
3. According to the CDC, 10% of college students get the flu every year.?
(a) If 5 college students are selected at random? What is the probability that exactly 2 of them have the flu??
4. In a recent game the mean score was 200 and the standard deviation was 25. (a) Find the z-score of Jacob who scored 225.?
(b) If Julie had a z-score of 1.5, what was her score??
5. John plays soccer. Assume x= the number of soccer goals that John makes during a given season, and assume x can only take values from 0 to 6. The following table represents the probability distribution for the discrete random variable x.?
x ? ? ? ? ?P(x)
0 ? ? ? ?0.09
- 1 ? ? ? ? ??
2 ? ? ??0.24
3 ? ? ??0.25
4 ? ? ? .11
5 ? ? ?0.12
6 ? ? 0.08?
(a) Find the probability that John would score at least 2 goals.?
(b) Find the mean of the probability distribution.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.