7. A technique of personal identification that in the future may challenge fingerprints as the most positive means of physical identification is _____________.
a. voiceprint identification ? ? ? ? b. DNA analysis ? ? ? ? ?c. spectrography ? ? ? ? ?d. chromatography
8. In the case of charred remains, forensic scientists will probably use ____________ DNA to identify a subject.
a. nuclear ? ? ? ?b. ribonucleic ? ? ? ? ?c. mitochondrial ? ? ? ?d. None of the above.
11. A ?bumper beeper? is related to _____________.
a. surveillance ? ? ? ? b. a hit-and-run accident ? ? ? c. a ?pen register? ? ? ? ? d. a lie detector (polygraph)
12. Covert informants are also known as ___________ in the area of international espionage as they are often in place for years before being activated.
a. rats ? ? ? ?b. spies ? ? ? ?c. moles ? ? ? d. All of the above.
13. The distinctive methods used to commit a crime is a _____________.
a. alibi ? ? b. signature ? ? ?c. bug ? ? ? d. marker
15. Open-ended questions such as, ?what happened,? are usually asked during the ____________ step of the witness interviewing process at a crime scene.
a. first ? ? ?b. second ? ? ?c. third ? ? ? d. fourth
16. According to the text, when people are nervous or troubled ____________.
a. they will lean toward the interviewer ? ? ? b. their heart rate slows down ? ? ? ? c. they sit very still ? ? ? ? d. their blink rate increases
17. Approximately 90% of the population will move their eyes ___________ when they are recalling something that they actually experienced.
a. to their right ? ? ?b. up ? ? ?c. to their left ? ? ? d. down
18. In the case of ____________ the defendant was held in solitary confinement for ten days until he confessed. The Court found this method to be coercive and the confession to be involuntary.
a. Escobedo v. Illinois ? ? ? ?b. Fikes v. Alabama ? ? ? c. Brown v. Mississippi ? ? ? ?d. Haley v. Ohio
21. Scratches and trivial wounds are generally classified as _____________.
a. abrasions ? ? ? ? b. contusions ? ? ? ? ?c. antemortem ? ? ? ? d. incised wounds
25. When a bruise looks yellow, its age is approximately ___________.
a. 5-7 days ? ? ? ? ?b. 7-10 days ? ? ? ? ? c. 10-14 days ? ? ? ? ?d. 2-4 weeks
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.