I have attached a document that has questions attached on the last page.
A9 An Introduction to Issues of the Middle East
Readings and Hyperlinks
Hobbs pages 229 ? 231
2. Energy of the Middle East
Hobbs pages 230 - 231
3. Critical Resource of the Middle East
Hobbs pages 232 - 233
4. Religion in the Middle East
Hobbs pages 221 ? 228
5. What does ISIS really Want?
1. One of the readings talks about ?Chokepoints.? What does this term mean? Please delineate three such places located within the Middle East and
explain why these geographic locations are so very important, and why
you selected those three.
2. Read the Geography of Energy ? Middle Eastern Oil Pipelines pages 230-231. How has the threat of closure affected the routing of the oil pipelines? How did Saddam Hussein shift the Iraq pipeline network to respond to
various conditions? Are there any similarities between moving the pipelines in the Middle East
to those of the Caspian basin? If there are similar reasons for moving them what are they and why?
3. When we read about the Middle East we usually have a perspective that
involves two things ? Muslim extremists and oil. To those living in the Middle East
there is another resource that is more important to them than oil. What do you
think this resource is, and why is it so very important for the nations bordering or
containing this resource to control it?
4. Three of the world?s great religions have their spiritual soul located in
Jerusalem. To understand what currently is taking place in not only the Middle
East, but also Europe, the United States and even Asia requires understanding
what makes these religions different. Explain the differences in these religions. Pay attention to the differences
and distinctions which include such things as the holy books used by each
religion. Explain what makes them not only different, but also similar.
5. ISIS ultimate aim is to reestablish the caliphate ? the empire of Islam?s early
Golden Age ? and thereby empower a formidable array of Islamic states to wage war on any country standing in the way. With this concept in mind what can or
should the United States and other countries impacted by this extreme ideology
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.