Assignment 3: Organizational Assessment
As the human resources (HR) manager for a public organization, you are conducting a New Hire Orientation session for all new employees. As research for your orientation, you are writing a report about the functions of the organization, its strengths and weaknesses, and its mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Choose a public organization, such as Target, McDonalds, Apple, etc., as the basis for this assignment. Be sure to choose an organization where the information needed to complete this assignment is publicly available and is easily accessible.
- Using research from at least three sources, develop a report that accomplishes the following tasks:
- Identify the company?s mission statement, vision statement, goals, objectives, and tactical plans.
- Explain how each of the four functions of management impacts the organization?s goals and objectives.
- Discuss the ethical implications of the organization?s policies and strategies with respect to market expansion, human capital management, and the environment.
- Conduct an internal and external assessment of the organization:
- Identify the organization?s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats using SWOT analysis.
- Illustrate the organization?s product portfolio using a BCG Matrix.
- Analyze the internal and external environments using environmental scanning. Assess the organizational structure; the relationships and interactions among employees, management, and shareholders; market competitors; as well as the industry, national, and macro environments.
Support your responses using scholarly research from the Argosy University online library resources.
Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner. Your response should demonstrate ethical scholarship in appropriate and accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA); and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Write a 5?7-page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources
America Express Company
Institution of Affiliation America Express Company
American Express Company which is called Amex is the American cosmopolitan
financial services company that has its...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.