Assignment 5: Business Plan ? Final
Due Week 10 and worth 150 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: your final business plan and your business plan financials.?Note:?You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
You have completed all of the necessary sections of your business plan and will now create a final draft. Use any / all feedback you have received to polish your plan to the point that you could confidently show it to investors and potential partners or customers.
Refer to the Outline of a Business Plan, beginning on p. 399 of the course text.?(Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.)?Not all businesses will include all of these components in this order, but use the outline as a guide. Specifically your plan will not require the Development, Milestones, and Exit Plan section of the business plan.
Section 1: Business Plan (MS Word or equivalent)
Construct a ten to thirty (10-30) page business plan.?Note:?Twenty (20) pages are sufficient for most businesses.
- Write a one to three (1?3) page executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify:
- A clear and concise business concept.
- A thoroughly planned business concept.
- A capable management structure.
- A clear-cut market need.
- Significant competitive advantages for your business.
- Realistic financial projections.
- That investors have an excellent chance to make money.
- A realistic and developed exit plan.
Note:?Read Chapters 4 and 18 of the course text:?Successful Business Plan?. Use the plan preparation worksheets on pp. 58?61 and the sample executive summaries on pp. 62?66 to help guide you, choose to write either a synopsis summary or a narrative summary, and include highlights from the each section of your business plan.
- Combine all of the sections stated below and revise your initial business plan draft, which you submitted in Week 8, based on feedback you have received.
- Executive Summary
- Company Description(Assignment 1)
- Industry Analysis and Trends (Assignment 1?)
- Target Market (Assignment 2?)
- Competition (Assignment 2?)
- Strategic Position & Risk Assessment (Assignment 1?)
- Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy (Assignment 2?)
- Operations Plan (Assignment 3 Part 1?)
- Technology Plan (Assignment 3 Part 1?)
- Management & Organization (Assignment 3 Part 1?)
- Ethics & Social Responsibility (Assignment 3 Part 2)
- The Financials (Week 7 Discussion?)
- The Financials and the Management description?must spark enough interest to convince a reader to continue. Enhance the two (2) mentioned sections to appropriately engage the reader.
- Hints:?The financial section of your business plan will be derived from the previously completed financial worksheets.
- Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
- Cite the resources you have used to complete the exercise.Note:?There is no minimum requirement for the number of resources used in the exercise.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Running Head: TRUE RAT COMPANY BUSINESS PLAN True Rat Company Business plan
Date TRUE RAT COMPANY BUSINESS PLAN Executive summary
The Company is from Non-alcoholic Beverage industry and...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.