FINAL PROJECT WRITTEN REPORT OUTLINE:?
1. Obtain the most recent annual report for two companies in the same industry: MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. & HILTON WORLDWIDE, INC. ?Here is a link to the SEC website which you can use to search for recent Financial statements and/or 10k filings. ? ?https://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html
The reports should contain at least three years of income statement data and two years of balance sheet data.
2. Analyze at least 3 (three) items on the income statement for your base company that would be important to an investor, and discuss whether your company?s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable. Justify your answer.
3. Analyze at least 3 (three) items on the balance sheet for your base company that would be important to an investor, and discuss whether your company?s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable. Justify your answer.
4. Analyze your base company?s investing and financing activities for the most recent year as identified in the statement of cash flows, specifically identifying the two largest investing activities and the two largest financing activities. Discuss whether you agree or disagree with the investing and financing strategies that your company appears to be employing.
5. Compare your base company?s financial statements with those of the second company in the same?industry. If you were making a decision to invest in one of the two companies, which company would you choose? Why? (Note: your answer in this section must include some financial issues, but you can also include non-financial factors)
1. You must submit the URLs for the 10K or Financial Statements that you used to research this paper.?
2. Your analysis must include page references to relevant portions of the annual reports and/or references to the Financial Statement or Notes to the Financial Statements. ?Your report must also contain appropriate quotation marks for quoted material and appropriate citations for material taken from sources outside the financial statements. 3. Your analysis is limited to 3 (three) pages, and must be typed, double-spaced and can included any amount of supporting schedules, graphs or other visual aides that you would like to include.
?You have been introduced to many different financial ratios throughout this course as well as?in ACC100. We will also be exploring financial analysis in Chapter 13 so you may want to preview Chapter 13 in preparing for this paper. ?Paper is due Wed, Dec 21, 2016 by midnight.
For Marriott international inc and Hilton Worldwide inc., the following are the URLs for
the financial statements http://financials.morningstar.com/cash-flow/cf.html?...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.