Requested information will address the following course objectives:
CO-1: Describe the psychological and behavioral factors of terrorism.
CO-2: Categorize means of communication and influence they have upon advancing terrorist narratives.
CO-3: Summarize psychological and behavioral factors within al Qaeda leadership and affiliate groups.
CO-4: Compare and contrast radicalization models that explain terrorist motivations.
CO-5: Summarize behavioral and psychological factors associated with disengaging from terrorism.
A fundamental issue established at the outset of this course is the fact that becoming involved in terrorist activities is a process, where numerous factors can affect the mindset and actions of an individual. We have covered many of these issues and influences, so concerning this matter, relay what you feel are those psychological and behavioral factors that have the greatest impact on the radicalization of an individual. Conversely, what efforts do you feel might be effective in countering them?
- The body of your report is to be?five pages in length?(points will be deducted if the minimum page requirement is not met) and is to contain the following:
- A brief introduction, conveying ?what the report is about
- A main body, containing the "meat"?of the report, where you provide the requested information
- A conclusion, summarizing the content of the report clearly and concisely
- Include an appropriate title page
- Typewritten in double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font, 1" margins.
- A?minimum of five (5) academically acceptable sources are to be utilized.?Use those provided to you throughout the course, as well as other material obtained from conducting your own research to support your work.?However, such information is to supplement your work, not replace or serve as the major part of it. Therefore, assignments will be automatically submitted for review through Turnitin and will be graded in accordance with the writing assignment grading rubric. Freely utilize appropriate?sources, summarize in your own words and cite accordingly, but be mindful of excessive direct quotes,?as they should not make up more than 10% of your report.
- Sources utilized are to be cited and listed in accordance with the APA?writing style?
Running Head: PSYCHOLOGICAL AND BEHAVIORAL FACTORS OF TERRORISM.
1 Psychological and behavioral factors of terrorism
Date PSYCHOLOGICAL AND BEHAVIORAL FACTORS OF TERRORISM.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.