Assignment: Course Assessment Project
- 1. Obtain the most recent annual report for two companies in the industry of your choice. The reports should contain at least three years of income statement data and two years of balance sheet data.
- 2. Analyze at least 3 (three) items on the income statement for your base company that would be important to an investor, and discuss whether your company?s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable. Justify your answer.
- 3. Analyze at least 3 (three) items on the balance sheet for your base company that would be important to an investor, and discuss whether your company?s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable. Justify your answer.
- 4. Analyze your base company?s investing and financing activities for the most recent year as identified in the statement of cash flows, specifically identifying the two largest investing activities and the two largest financing activities. Discuss whether you agree or disagree with the investing and financing strategies that your company appears to be employing.
- 5. Identify 2 (two) items not included in (or derived from) the financial statements that you think would be important to someone considering whether to invest in your company. Discuss your reasons for believing that these two items about the company would be important in making an investment decision. (Hint: you might want to consider items discussed in other business classes.)
- 6. Compare your base company?s financial statements with those of the second company in the chosen industry. If you were making a decision to invest in one of the two companies, which company would you choose? Why? (Note: your answer in this section must include some financial issues, but your answer need not be limited to a discussion of financial issues.)
- 1. You must submit the entire annual report for each company being discussed. A web link to the annual report is required.?
- 2. Your analysis must include page references to relevant portions of the annual reports, and the relevant portions of the annual reports must be highlighted. Your report must also contain appropriate quotation marks for quoted material and appropriate citations for material taken from sources outside the financial statements.
- 3. Your analysis must be 6-8 pages (excluding title and reference pages), utilizing 12 point Arial or Times New Roman font. The completed assignment must adhere to APA format and is to be submitted as a Word document.?
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.