Find a ?real-life? example of one of the following type of institutions. Examples can be found in every state. A simple search for ?Department of Corrections? is a good place to start because you are going to need a lot of information about the institution.
- Medium-Security Adult Male Institution
- Regional Parole and Probation Office Team
- Correctional Training Academy Team
- Juvenile Justice Male Correctional Institution
- Community Correctional Institution
- Supermax Correctional Institution
- Correctional Education Program of a State Correctional System
- Correctional Mental Health Program of a State Correctional System
- Medium/Minimum-Security Adult Female Institution
- Large County Detention Center (County Jail)
1. Introduce your institution by identifying the following:
- Mission statement (if published)
- Population served (number and demographics)
- Examples of programs offered
- Number of uniformed personnel and other staff members
2. Then develop a strategic plan considering the major themes of?Communication; Coordination (formal channels); and Cooperation (informal):
3. Include in your plan the following:
- Four (4) organizational objectives (these can be future goals over a 1, 5, or 10-year period)
- Strategies to address each of the objectives
- At least 1 employee?or?inmate program that helps to achieve each objective
- A method for assessing success for each objective
4. The final work product can include photographs, charts, graphics, or any other appropriate elements to enhance the effectiveness of your presentation.
- Paper should be a minimum of five (5), maximum of eight (8) pages in American Psychological Association (APA) format.
- All pages will be double spaced, Times New Roman - 11 pt. font, with 1? margins all around (top, bottom, and sides).
- Use APA format for all in-text and reference page citations and references.
- Include reference page using APA format guidelines (not included in word or page count)?
- NOTE: All sources materials cited on the reference page must have a corresponding in-text citation in the narrative of the paper.
- Additionally?create a cover page for your assignment (not included in word or page count) that includes your name, Course title and number, Project title, and Date of submission.
Running head: THE COUNTY JAIL 1 THE COUNTY JAIL
Institution THE COUNTY JAIL
Boone County Jail in Kentucky
Boone County Jail in Kentucky is an instance of an unfathomable County Detention...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.