Assignment:?Project Part 2 covers all TCOs for this course.? In this assignment, you will be required to identify an opportunity through?https://www.Fbo.gov?and follow the instructions, which are located in the Doc Sharing section.
Once in the website, you will enter your search criteria for the state and type field for a solicitation (either pre-solicitation or Combined Synopsis/Solicitation). Include the Solicitation Number and Contract Award date in your proposal title page.
Your proposal should have a minimum of 20 double spaced pages (font size 12), no more than 25 pages, however if you feel you need to be more thorough, you will not be penalized for going over the maximum. The minimum of 20 pages is required and points will be deducted for ?white space.?
Be sure to follow the instructions and include all required items. You will lose points for any missing graded components. Your grade will be based on the course rubric below.
Your paper must include the following graded components:
- 1 Page Cover Letter? introducing your company and your desire to bid on the project.
- Technical Approach?includes specific and detailed explanation of how you will approach completing the project (e.g., project scope statement with high level task and explanation of how you plan to complete each task). This section is the largest section and should be about 5-7 pages.
- At least 3-5 resumes or summary of skillslimited to one page each for the key staff that you are proposing that will work on the project. Resumes must show required skills of the staff working on the project. Your resume should be included as the company owner or project manager. Resumes should include the following:
- Staff name, title, and contact information
- Description of skills
- Education and/or certifications
- Prior experience in project area
- 3 Past Performance referencesand each reference must include a point of contact and contact information in addition to the name of the project with a narrative description of the project you completed for that company.
- Description of any proposed teaming partners and subcontractorsrequires that your project have a partner, sub-contractors or suppliers, and you must include what they will be contributing to the project and why.
- Your proposal should evidence your capabilities, as well as your proposed partners? capabilitieswhich include a narrative description of the capabilities of your company and your partner (sub-contractors or suppliers) to complete the project. This is your sales pitch to let the government know you and your partner are fully capable of completing the project.
The format of your entire proposal must use standard margins with the font size 12 points and include all attachments or appendices. You will also be grading on professionalism of format, grammar, spelling, etc.
Please submit your PP2 document to the?Week 7 Dropbox. Instructions can be found in the PP2?Formal Proposal Submission in the Doc Sharing section.
Clarification Issues:?As a service to everyone in the class, all questions of a clarification nature should be posted in the weekly Q & A Forum during the week in which your question arises.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.