Assignment: Summarize NFP Accounting Practices
Not-for-Profit (NFP) organizations operate in a complex environment of limited resources, Federal and State oversight, and public scrutiny. NFPs have unique IRS reporting requirements and accounting standards that affect how they set up and monitor their books, transactions, and financial practices.
1. Visit a local NFP in your neighborhood other than a religious facility. You can usually find a food bank, or neighborhood service facility. Interview a member of the board preferably the financial accountant or the Director. Ask them 3-5 questions about the startup of organization. Document your questions and their responses as a supplement to your paper.
2. Discuss the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) followed in preparing the required financial statements, and the differences between NFP and for-profit environments.
Support your paper with a minimum of five (5) scholarly resources.
Length:? 5 pages (not including title and reference pages)
Running header: SUMMARY OF NFP ACCOUNTING Summary of NFP Accounting
Date Running header: SUMMARY OF NFP ACCOUNTING
Summary of NFP Accounting
What is a non-for-profit organization?...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.