Assume that you are the Information Technology (IT) project manager for a Global Cosmetic product and distribution company with over 100 retail stores, three manufacturing plants, and 10 distribution centers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. The company planned to replace the existing core financial, time and labor systems with Commercial off the shelf (COTS) product from Oracle. You are asked to lead a team of 50 professionals involved in the design, development, test, documentation, training, pilot, security, database administration, and other related disciplines. You are given $10M in budget to implement the project with 24 months ( time to complete). Using the above information provide response for the following questions:
1. Identify at least 10 stakeholders for the project and list them as high, medium, and low based on their power and interest
2. Create a high level Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) showing major tasks associated with the project. Please use the standard software development life-cycle (design, development, testing ? unit-system-integration, piloting, training, development)
3. Create a high level project schedule using excel
4. Identify at least 10 risks for your project
5. Provide your assessment of the project.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.