For this assignment, create an annotated outline that provides a framework, or skeleton, of your course project analysis paper and presentation.
Begin by rereading the project description. Your annotated outline must state the name of your chosen business(which is "Social Media Analysis of Walmart") and must include the following:
- An abstract.
- An introduction.
- A conclusion.
- At least four other headings in between.
- Of the four headings, one must be Social Media Audit and Comparison; one must be SWOT Analysis; and one must be Recommendations.
- Each of the four headings must have at least two subpoints to develop the detail required.
- Each of the four headings must incorporate at least one quotation or paraphrase from a source that you might use for support, with an APA in-text citation.
- In your final draft, one of your headings or subheadings will specifically address the ethical aspects associated with your chosen business. However, since we will not address ethical issues until Unit 5, you may include a heading or subheading as a placeholder in this assignment, to be completed after Unit 5.
- A section for References. In that section, list the full APA citations for all the sources you used in the annotated outline.
Refer to Developing an Annotated Outline (linked in the Resources) from the Capella Writing Center for more information on annotated outlines.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of 4 resources.
- Length of paper: Prepare 2?4 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
Running Head: SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS OF WALMART Social Media Analysis of Walmart
Institution 1 Running Head: SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS OF WALMART 2 Abstract
With the evolution in technology,...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.