Follow this suggested format to complete the assignment. Depending on your topic and how you choose to present it, you may use more or less slides; just keep in mind that the content slides should be between 7-10 slides. Include speaker notes of no more than 250 words per slide. These notes should explain the key ideas about each bullet point on the slide; write these notes as if you are delivering the presentation to your intended audience.
- Slide 1:Title.
- Slide 2:Executive Summary.
- Slide 3:Introduction of your topic.
- Slides 4?6:Explanation of how HRM strategies apply to business needs.
- Slides 7?9:Explanation of the applicable functions of HRM and how they relate to your topic.
- Slides 10?12:Explanation of HRM issues, trends, and best practices associated with the line manager's responsibility to your topic.
- Slide 13:Conclusion.
- Slide 14:References.
Please review the scoring guide for this assignment to ensure you understand how your presentation will be graded. Please cite any references you utilize using APA style and formatting. Include those resources on your final slide.
I have attached a copy of a list of topics you can choose from for this assignment.?
Below is a list of suggested topics. If you have another topic not on this list, please contact
your instructor for approval.
1. HR-related responsibilities of non-HR managers and supervisors.
2. Changes in the labor force that impact your workplace and its managers in the next 10
3. The role of job analysis in helping managers design work, plan for their staffing needs,
select employees, and evaluate performance.
4. Employee empowerment for Dummies. Define it and how an organization can practice it.
5. Worker safety and health.
6. Designing jobs that achieve business goals and motivate employees.
7. Labor surpluses and shortages: what are they and how can managers prevent or minimize
8. Interviewing for managers: how to design and facilitate a great interview.
9. Employee training and employee development.
10. Mentoring for success of the employee and the organization.
11. High-performing work systems (who, what, why, and how).
12. The role and purposes of performance management.
13. Collecting the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about an employee's
performance: advantages and disadvantages of a 360-degree performance appraisal
system, and pitfalls to avoid.
14. Three forms of justice in action at work (outcome fairness, procedural justice, and
interactional justice) and their impact on _____. Fill in this blank as you see fit.
15. Equity theory and employee perception of compensation structures.
16. The Balanced Scorecard: it is not just for HR anymore.
17. What is in your benefits package?: how to select benefits and how to communicate their
value to employees.
18. Labor-management. This includes goals set by management, unions, and society, as well
as new approaches to labor-management relations.
19. Business realities in the 21st century that require managers and employee with global
skills, such as multinational organizations, international operations, off-shoring, outsourcing to other countries, and more.
20. Transnational HRM systems: what the manager needs to know about culture, education,
economic systems, and political-legal systems.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.