1. ?Below is a scatterplot of the percent of voters in a state who voted for Donald Trump vs. the obesity rate of the state according to the 2015 CDC Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System. Since the data appear to be linear, a line was fit using R. Use the output beneath the scatterplot to answer the questions below.
Sources: http://stateofobesity.org/files/stateofobesity2016.pdf, http://www.politico.com/2016- election/results/map/president (retrieved 2 Dec 2016)
Coefficients: Estimate Std. Error t value Pr(>|t|)
(Intercept) -5.1435 8.1924 -0.628 0.533 obesity 1.8694 0.2762 6.768 1.67e-08
Residual standard error: 7.289 on 48 degrees of freedom Multiple R-squared: 0.4883, Adjusted R-squared: 0.4777 F-statistic: 45.81 on 1 and 48 DF, p-value: 1.666e-08
Response: trump Df Sum Sq Mean Sq F value Pr(>F)
obesity 1 2434.3 2434.27 45.812 1.666e-08 Residuals 48 2550.5 53.14
- Find the estimated regression line.
- Estimate the percentage of votes for Trump in a state with an obesity rate of 22%.
- Estimate the percentage of votes for Trump in a state with an obesity rate of 32%.
- Interpret ?????
- Find a 95% CI for????; interpret.
- What does 10????? represent?
- Find a 95% CI for10????; interpret.
- Test to see if there is a positive linear relationship between obesity rate and percentage of votes for Trump.
- Regardless of your answer to part h, if we assume there is a positive linear relationship between obesity rate and percentage of votes for Trump does that mean a higher obesity rate in a state causes a higher percentage of voters to vote for Trump? Why or why not?
. A study was conducted to ascertain the benefits, if any, of l-arginine on systolic blood pressure. 30 subjects were recruited and randomized to one of three arms: placebo, 1000mg/day, 2000mg/day. At the beginning of the study, there were no significant differences in the systolic blood pressure, on average, for the three groups. The subjects took the pills for six weeks and then their blood pressure was measured. Test to see if there is a difference in the systolic blood pressure, on average. The data are below. Regardless of the outcome of the test find pairwise confidences intervals for the difference in the means using the Bonferroni method with an overall confidence level of 95%. Data see attached.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.