I have a beam loading question. Attached is the document! Thank you!
BME303 HW 6 Due: 11/20/2016 Following HW #5, please solve the following related questions.
1. A beam with I shape cross section is under the loading as indicated in the Figure (P1 =
600 N, P2 = 300 N). Please find 1) Moment of Inertia of the beam. 2) Find xx and xx,
3) Find max stress its location.
Material property: E = 40 GPa, d = 80 mm, L = 240 mm, h = 20 mm, t = 5 mm
d t d
2. A beam with rectangular cross sectional shape is under the loading as indicated in the
Figure. Please find 1) Find xx and xy as the function of x, 2) Find
( = 0.3), 3) Find max stress and strain and their location.
Material property: E = 30 GPa, b = 40 mm, h = 80 mm.
0.8 m xx, xy and q=750 N/m 0.8 m y
2.4 m x
3. Find xx and xy for the following beam. L = 100 mm, b = 8 mm, h = 15 mm, t = 2
mm, q(x) = 10 x (N) yy t q(x) h
L b 4. In the atom force microscope (AFM) technology, the measure force P is related to the
beam strain. A strain gage is placed at the bottom surface at the middle of the beam.
Find the interrelation between xx and P. The beam parameter is as follows: b =
2mm, h = 0.3 mm, E = 30 MPa.
Height d L/2
strain gage xx 5. Calculate moment of inertia for the following shapes.
60 deg L
R = 60 mm & r = 40 mm L
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.