Bo Broker Company charges a fee for bringing together the Acme Construction Company and the First Bank Company. The parties agree that Bo earns her fee when Acme and First "agree" to the terms of the construction mortgage. However, Bo can receive four types of documents to "settle" this matter: (a) a non-interest bearing, unsecured "negotiable" note in payment of the fees earned, which is payable over the time period of the related construction mortgage; (b) a non-negotiable note payable over the same time period as in case (a); (c) a commitment letter, not contingent upon the "future event" of the borrower receiving certain construction draws; or (d) a commitment letter, where the fees would be paid only if the borrower actually receives the draws for the construction from the lender. Bo asks the accountant when to recognize revenues under each of these four scenarios.
1. Discuss the relevant authorities and their application to the given facts (ex: FASB Codification, Accounting Standards Updates, etc.). Use the FASB Codification and ASU's to explain when to recognize revenue under each of the four scenarios. Make sure to cite the source for each scenario. - I am having trouble with this part. I am not sure where to look and what information to use. I have found some stuff from the Codification, but it seems rather outdated (1984). I also found an ASU from 2014, but don't know how the information would relate to recognizing revenue under each of the four scenarios presented in the case. This part must be cited to the relevant information in the Codification, ASU, etc.
2. Conclusion - After completing part (1), we must make a conclusion about the case. I am also having trouble with this part.
Kindly follow the guidelines in the same order.
1. Identify the issues:
In this topic, you should explain about the actual problem faced by the company. Under this topic you have to first describe...
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.