Bowling League Database
1.??What is the largest handicap held by any bowler at the current time??
You can find the solution in CH12_Current_Highest_Handicap (1 row).
2.??Which locations hosted tournaments on the earliest tournament date??
You can find the solution in CH12_Tourney_Locations_For_Earliest_Date (1 row).
3.??What is the last tournament date we have in our schedule??
You can find the solution in CH12_Last_Tourney_Date (1 row).School Scheduling Database
1.??List all staff members and the count of classes each teaches.?
(Hint: Use the COUNT aggregate function.)
You can find the solution in CH11_Staff_Class_Count (27 rows).
2.??Display students enrolled in a class on Tuesday.?
(Hint: Build a filter using IN.)
You can find the solution in CH11_Students_In_Class_Tuesdays (18 rows).
3.??List the subjects taught on Wednesday.?
(Hint: Build a filter using IN.)
You can find the solution in CH11_Subjects_On_Wednesday (34 rows).
Entertainment Agency Database
1. ?Display a combined list of customers and entertainers.? (Hint: Be careful to create an expression for one of the names so that you have the same number of columns in both SELECT statements.) You can find the solution in CH10_Customers_UNION_Entertainers (28 rows).
2. ?Produce a list of customers who like contemporary music together with a list of entertainers who play contemporary music.? (Hint: You need to UNION two complex JOINs to solve this one.) You can find the solution in CH10_Customers_Entertainers_Contemporary (5 rows).
School Scheduling Database
1. ?Create a mailing list for students and staff, sorted by ZIP Code.? (Hint: Try using a relative column number for the sort.) You can find the solution in CH10_Student_Staff_Mailing_List (45 rows).Entertainment Agency Database
1.??Display agents who haven?t booked an entertainer.?
You can find the solution in CH09_Agents_No_Contracts (1 row).
2.??List customers with no bookings.?
You can find the solution in CH09_Customers_No_Bookings (2 rows).
3.??List all entertainers and any engagements they have booked.?
You can find the solution in CH09_All_Entertainers_And_Any_Engagements (112 rows).
I need the answers to all of the queries and I am willing to pay a little bit more.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.