Brooks (?We Real Cool?) Short Essays
1. Brooks has stated that she consciously uses rhythm, lineation, rhyme, tone, and theme as instruments to create meaning in her writing. Describe how she employs these elements in her poem, ?We Real Cool? to convey her attitude and final message toward the protagonists in the poem.
2. After a close reading of the poem, describe influences from Brooks? life and from the times during which the poem was written. Explore your text, APU's library and electronic databases, and?other academically credible sources to build background for answering this question. Be sure to cite your sources.
Frost (?Mending Wall?) Short Essays
1. At the center of the poem is a contrast between two ways to regard mending a wall. Describe how the different temperaments of the speaker and neighbor are manifested through wording, description, speech, and thoughts. Describe which viewpoint reflects the poet?s sympathies best, and why.
2. After a close reading of the poem, describe how Frost uses several effective literary elements to make his points.
Browning (?My Last Duchess?) Reflection Questions
1. Describe the storyline. What happened to the duke?s ?last duchess,? and describe the changes revealed in duke?s personality over the span of the poem. What is the little ?surprise? that he reveals toward the end of the poem, and what was your reaction to it? (You might have to read the poem carefully several times to uncover and understand this part of the poem.)
2. Describe the background of the poem; what is its most likely historical basis? How does knowing this background enrich your understanding (or does it?)? Explore your text, APU's library and electronic databases, and?other academically credible sources to build background for answering this question. Be sure to cite your sources.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.