Building the Final Paper
In this assignment, you will review the article you will be using as the basis of your final paper and describe its basic components. This week?s assignment is the foundation (i.e. ?rough draft?) for your Week 5 final paper. (Please read the Week 5 final paper assignment instructions in the Week 5 tab prior to completing this assignment.) In your Week 5 final paper, you will then analyze each of the components that you describe in this assignment. You will utilize the feedback from your instructor on the Week 3 assignment to edit the content, which you should include in your final paper.
Review the articles (listed in the Week Five readings) by Crespo, Elder, Ayala, Slymen, Campbell, Sallis,?Arredondo (2012) and?Duffy, Kilbourne, Austin, Dalack, Woltmann, Waxmonshy, & Noonan (2012), and select one to use as the basis of your final paper.? In your paper:
- Describe the hypothesis and/or research question posed by your selected study.
- Summarize the methodology used to address the research question/hypothesis.
- Describe the sampling methods used to obtain the study sample.
- Describe the measurement methods used to assess the research question.
- Explain the ethical considerations discussed by the author(s).
- Identify the author(s) conclusion(s).
- Describe the limitations of the study.
The assignment must be four to five pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The Building the Final Paper assignment
- Must be written in your own words and?may?not?include quotations. Papers including quotes will not be accepted. All content from outside sources must be paraphrased and cited appropriately.
- Must include an introduction that describes the topic of and provides a thesis for the paper.
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.