Bush, inc. leases a knowledge machine from clinton leasing inc on December 31, 2008. The following data is available concerning the lease:
1) The term of the lease is 5 years with no renewal option or bargain purchase option.
2) The annual lease payments of $71,996.63 are due on December 31 of each year beginning with December 31, 2008. Included in the above amount are $3,000 of executory costs.
3) Bush's incremental borrowing rate is 15% and Clinton's is 10% which is know by the lessee.
4) The fair value of the equipment was 300,000. The useful life of the equipment is 6 years. The salvage value of the equipment is guaranteed and is 20,000. Equipment is depreciated under the straight line method.
Prepare an amortization table for the lessee in good form
Prepare all journal entries (for the lessee) for 2008, 2009 and 2013 to record the lease the lease payments and depreciation
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.