1. Write code that fills an array double values with each set of values below.
a. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
b. 0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18
c. 1 4 9 16 25 36 49 64 81 100
d. 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
e. 1 4 9 16 9 7 4 9 11
f.? 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1
g. 0 1 2 3 4 0 1 2 3 4
2. A local baseball league has asked you to write a program for tracking scores for 4 teams. Each team played 5 games. Write a program that asks the league official to enter the 5 scores for each team. Your program has to use arrays. You can use 4, 1-dimensional arrays, one array per team or you could use 1, 2-dimensional array where each column holds a team?s scores.
The program should determine which team had the highest sum total of scores.
The output of the program should display all scores for each team and the team # that has the highest total sum of scores.
First, describe your algorithm using pseudocode.
Translate the pseudocode into a C++ program. You must comment your program including comments at the top of the file that explains what the program does and comments for every line of code that explains what is happening for the line of code. Apply troubleshooting and testing strategies to ensure your code compiles, runs, and provides accurate results.
Submit 2 files:
Your Word document with your pseudocode
Your .cpp file
Only question 2 requires pseudocode
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.