Question Details

[answered] Calculate the attrition rate.


Calculate the attrition rate. Sample size and Acceptance rate

After institutional review board approval was obtained from Wayne State University and Madonna University, a convenience sample of acute care nurses from 2 community hospitals and 1 tertiary hospital in a healthcare system located in the Midwest region of the United States was obtained. Four hundred surveys were distributed; 200 surveys were sent to the tertiary hospital and 100 surveys were sent to each of the 2 community hospitals. Reminders were sent to nonresponders at weeks 3 and 5. The final survey response rate was 15% (n = 61). Three quarters (72%; n = 44) of the respondents were from the tertiary hospital, whereas the remaining quarter (28%; n = 17) were from the community hospitals.


rate?



rate?

After institutional review board approval was obtained from Wayne State University and Madonna University, a convenience sample of acute care nurses from 2 community hospitals and 1 tertiary hospital in a healthcare system located in the Midwest region of the United States was obtained. Four hundred surveys were distributed; 200 surveys were sent to the tertiary hospital and 100 surveys were sent to each of the 2 community hospitals. Reminders were sent to nonresponders at weeks 3 and 5. The final survey response rate was 15% (n = 61). Three quarters (72%; n = 44) of the respondents were from the tertiary hospital, whereas the remaining quarter (28%; n = 17) were from the community hospitals.

 


Solution details:
STATUS
Answered
QUALITY
Approved
ANSWER RATING

This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020

PRICE: $15

Solution~0001005965.zip (25.37 KB)

Buy this answer for only: $15

This attachment is locked

We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)

Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
SiteLock

About this Question

STATUS

Answered

QUALITY

Approved

DATE ANSWERED

Sep 18, 2020

EXPERT

Tutor

ANSWER RATING

GET INSTANT HELP/h4>

We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.

You can also use these solutions:

  • As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
  • As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
  • For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student.

NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?

Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround

Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.

WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.

Order Now