Calculate X bar and S.
High Temp. - Mean 86.45 Standard Deviation 3.67
Sample Standard Deviation, s 3.679650867742
Variance (Sample Standard), s2 13.539830508475
Population Standard Deviation, ? 3.6488582689201
Variance (Population Standard), ?2 13.314166666667
Total Numbers, N 60
Mean (Average): 86.45
Low Temp. - Mean 72.87 Standard Deviation 4.30
Sample Standard Deviation, s 4.3000459858269
Variance (Sample Standard), s2 18.490395480226
Population Standard Deviation, ? 4.264061704786
Variance (Population Standard), ?2 18.182222222222
Total Numbers, N 60
Mean (Average): 72.866666666667
I need to answer the questions below with the information from above.
1. What percentage of the high temperatures are within the interval X bar - S to X bar + S?
2. What percentage of the high temperatures are within the interval X bar- 2S to X bar + 2S?
3. How do these percentages compare to the corresponding percentages for a normal distribution (68.26% and 95.44%, respectively)?
4. Repeat Parts 2 to 6 for the minimum temperatures on your spreadsheet.
5. Would you conclude that the two distributions are normally distributed? Why or why not?
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.