This is an Access assignment. The instructions are attached.
Lab Assignment 3
Lab Assignment 3 is on database development using Microsoft
Access 2003/2007/2010/2013. It involves the following features of MS Access
to be used in solving a business problem:
- Create database - Data entry: tables, fields, records, and primary key - Add, change, delete in database - Create relationship, sort and retrieve data - Create and modify query, form, and report: wizard - Print report based request Lab Assignment 3 - further instructions
a) This is from outside the textbook. See pages 2-3 for the problem description.
b) The assignment needs to be done with Microsoft Access Database software only.
You may use Office 2003 or 2007 or 2010 or 2013 version of Access software.
c) You need a basic knowledge of Microsoft Access. See main page for links to tutorials, click on the
for Labs 2 and 3 - Microsoft Excel and Access".
d) Submitting Instructions: After you have completed the different parts of the assignment in
Microsoft Access, you should have a single ".mdb" file (Microsoft Access 2003's default file format
extension) or an ".accdb" file (Access 2007/2010/2013 default file extension) which, when you
open, would show the tables, queries etc. in answers to the different parts of the assignment as
directed in the problem description. As usual, use the Blackboard assignment submission feature
to submit to the assignment drop box.
e) Regarding getting your own copy of MS Access software, students informs me:
Office Ultimate Student version for $139, 30-day trial versions may be available for free COSC 3325 Lab Assignment 3: ?Notebook Database? * You are to develop a simple database that will store notebook specification including price
for each notebook using Microsoft Access 2003/2007/2010/2013. Follow the instructions
1. Open Microsoft Access 2003/2007/2010/2013.
2. Create a blank Access database in the MS Access folder and save as Computer Shop.
3. Create a new table named Notebook that contains these fields/attributes:
price Data Type
Currency Tip: Use Design View to create this table.
4. Retain Primary Key field?s name as ID.
5. Enter these data into Notebook table:
Intel Code 2 Duo
899.00 Close Notebook table.
Create a form to insert new data into Notebook table.
Save the insert form as New Notebook Form.
Enter data for four notebooks using New Notebook Form. (Make up some reasonable figures.) COSC 3325 Lab Assignment 3 on Database - Using Microsoft Access 10.
13. Create a query that is able to retrieve these items: Brand, Model, Price
Save the query as Quick Notebook Info.
Run the query.
Create a report that will show all fields/attributes and sort the records according to Brand. 14.
17. Save the report as Notebook Inventory.
Adjust the columns in report design to ensure all data are displayed in a proper manner.
Close the report.
Exit MS Access 2003/2007/2010/2013. (*Courtesy Prof. E. Aziz)
Tutorials on MS Access
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.