Leadership Assignment....Answer any 5 of the following questions:
CODE UNIT TITLE Name (in Full) __________________________________________________________ Total Marks: _______ / 60 Answer any 5 of the following questions: Each question carries 12 marks.
1. Are your organization?s values clearly defined? If yes, what are they? How would you
describe your organization?s corporate culture? Can you identify anyone within the
organization who exemplifies the corporate culture and values?
2. Visualize your ideal leader. Without vetting your thoughts, complete the below table. Try
to think of as many adjectives as you can for each category of leadership traits. (Topic 2)
3. i) How does your organization measure performance?
ii) What triple bottom line reporting does your organization conduct? (Topic 3) 4. i) Try to identify your most commonly used communication channel by conducting an
audit of a typical day?s communications. Select a typical workday and itemize each
communication channel you used (you may want to tally and then total at the end of the
day). You can use the template provided below.
Telephone calls (Including mobile)
Others Number of times used in the day ii) Do you have a preferred communication channel? Is it the most effective channel for
the types of messages you typically transmit? Could you use other channels to improve
your communication effectively?
5. Think of the last time you had to make a decision in the workplace. Was the decision
effective? In your opinion, what makes a decision effective?
6. Do you believe ethics can be taught? If yes, why? If no, why not? In your opinion, what is
the role of leaders for the development of ethical principles in their followers?
7. How is your performance measured in your current job? What leadership performance
measures does your organization employ (if any)?
(Topic 9) 8. What role does CSR play within your organization? Research your organization?s CSR
philosophies and literature? In your opinion, are the benefits to the organization tangible?
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.