Many companies use what is called an Integrated Marketing Communication Plan. Let?s use Guinness as an example of how a brand manager might put together such a plan. A few years ago they celebrated their 250th anniversary. To plan their Marketing Campaign for this major event, they included paid advertising in several media sources around the world, developed a global Online Sweepstakes to celebrate this event by having their customers log in to participate and have the chance to win some fantastic prizes. They also promoted a global campaign to celebrate ?Arthur Guinness Day? to honor the founder of this company. In addition they rounded out their integrated Marketing campaign using social media like Twitter to announce a new brew especially made for to celebrate this occasion.
In developing an Integrated Marketing Communication Plan, a brand manager needs to think about how they will plan, develop, and evaluate a persuasive campaign with many different approaches to reach their targeted audiences. Put yourself in the position that you are the Brand Manager of your favorite brand of product or service and develop an Integrated Marketing Communication Plan, using three of the methods listed below. In your response, identify the brand or product you have chosen and choose three of the methods below you would use as part of a marketing plan, providing a detailed description of each.
Select three of the following:
- Describe how you would use social media tools (Twitter or YouTube) to announce your Marketing Campaign. Include the language (140 character Tweet)?orshort summary of a YouTube presentation to promote your product. You might include a new flavor, new product in your product line, product improvement, etc. in your campaign.
- Describe how you would use a direct mail campaign. How would you develop this and how would you generate a response for a request for further information or a visit to your store?
- Describe a public relations or publicity activity you could promote with online buzz-building activities for your brand. Explain.
- Describe a Mobile App that would entertain or educate your customers. What content would you include or what feature would you use to attract new sales with this method?
- Describe a traditional ad in the media and the message or appeal it may contain for your product or service. Describe the message and appeal you would use to promote using traditional advertising and tell us what type of media you would use (television, radio, newspaper, billboard) and why.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.