Can you help me with answering these answers? I would appreciate it.
Math 012 6055 Final Exam Fall 2016 ID: 8 ?K g2x0M1g6k IK_uStzaC SSgoQfktFwMaarSeH ALvLpCS.j O EANlYlF IrGingEhPtVsm IrTevs\ehrPvNe_dT. Solve each equation.
1) 3(8v + 3) + 6v = -7(-4v + 3) 2) 4
3 Solve each inequality, write its solution set in interval notation, and graph the solution set on a
3) 4b + 2 - 4 ? 4(-8 - 2b) + 3(b + 7) 1
4) - n + 1 <
2 16 Solve each compound inequality, write its solution set in interval notation, and graph the
solution set on a number line.
5) -41 < 7v + 1 ? -34 6) - 19
3 Write the standard form of the equation of the line described.
7) through: (3, -5), perpendicular to y = x - 1
7 Rewrite the equation in slope-intercept form and then use the slope and y-intercept to sketch a
graph of the line with the given equation.
8) 2x - 5 y = -10 Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC -1- ?t g2a0Q1R6P CKquHtyap gSZoKfDtjwla]rfem iLJLYCD.M N ]AGlUlm xrwiagjhTtwsh ^roeGsLeQrgvleBdj._ ^ rMqatdFeK lwAiEt\hJ OIMncfKifnciatAel IAklygZejbTroaR b1I. Show all work as you solve the linear modeling problem below.
9) There were 7909 Walmart stores worldwide in 2009 and 11455 Walmart stores worldwide in
2015. Write a linear equation in slope-intercept form that models this growth. Let x stand for the
number of years after 2009 and let y = the number of Walmart stores worldwide. Simplify. Your answer should contain only positive exponents.
5 3 3 10) 4x y ? 2x y 2 2 11) -1 -4 -2x y ? 2x y
-3 3 -2x y -4 3 -2 12) (2u v ) -1 4 3 13) (-2x y ) ? xy -1 Perform the indicated operation and simplify.
14) (5 + 6 p 4 - 4 p 3 ) - (7 - 3 p 2 + 7 p 4 ) Multiply as indicated and simplify.
15) (6r - 2)(6r 2 - 5r - 6) Solve the equation by factoring.
16) 3x 2 - 8x = -5 Solve the equation by completing the square.
17) b 2 + 18b - 69 = 2 Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC -2- ?b R2J0t1g6z nKiuotCay eSRoEfutLw\aNrAef RLILgCm.z ^ KAbl_lF XrqingShltFsh MrSe]sve[rTvIesd\.j R `MgacdQeU vwhiut`hT aISnIfMiinqiZtSeo iAtlUgQeVbLrCad ^1u. Solve the equation by use of the quadratic formula.
18) 5n 2 - 6 = -4n State the excluded values for the following expression. Then simplify the expression.
19) m 2 - 2m - 8
m 2 - 9m + 20 Solve the equation and show the check of the potential answer(s). If any answers are excluded
values, state this on your answer sheet.
3x - 15
3x + 9 x - 2x - 15 Simplify the radical expressions.
21) 128xy 3 z 4 22) (-3 3 + 2 )(- 3 - 2) Solve the equation and show the check of the potential answer(s). If any answers are
extraneous solutions, state this on your answer sheet.
23) r = 31 - 3r + 1 Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC -3- ?Y J2q0Y1Z6a MKPuUtwaZ [SNoLfjtxwOa_rEea SL^LZC\.T O IA`lKlw drBiPgRhptPs` QrgeUsdeTrAvIeFdp.j W UMtatdOeM SwJiCtZhY PIwnIfmi^nWirtBex FAulUgFeebLr]aq L1g. Show all work as you solve the following problems and write complete answers, including
24) Dan left the airport and drove toward the
ferry office at an average speed of 25
mph. DeShawn left one hour later and
drove in the same direction but with an
average speed of 30 mph. How long did
Dan drive before DeShawn caught up? 25) Emma put $35,000 in an education
account on the day her daughter was born.
If the account earned 6.45% interest
compounded monthly, what was the total
in the account when her daughter turned
18? Round the final answer to the nearest
cent. Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC -4- ?Z Z2P0w1^6W iKuuBttam YSsolfYtGwkaRrgeW tLfLGCP.e H ZABlvls Er_iXgIhJtxsw NrCeEsceqrWvZe]dU.D N nMZaDdZeU uw]iUtNh^ oI^nofciWnOiTtOex lAZllg^eWbUrRaE y1o.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.