***MUST SHOW ALL WORK TO RECIEVE CREDIT
.PDF IS ATTACHED.
Math 012 7984 Final Exam Fall 2016 ID: 31 ?u C2o0u1N6Y YKBuStvaJ sSRoxfptcwza]rie_ LLWLkCw.j k KAglhl\ er]iwgYhGtGsM mrieKsbehrEvieDdu. Solve each equation.
1) 3(7 p - 2) = -4(8 - 8 p) + 4 2) 93
=- v- v
8 Solve each inequality, write its solution set in interval notation, and graph the solution set on a
3) 4(-3 + 8x) ? 6(2 + 5x) 4) - 9 4
5 Solve each compound inequality, write its solution set in interval notation, and graph the
solution set on a number line.
5) -34 ? 1 - 7n < 22 6) 5
2 Write the standard form of the equation of the line described.
7) through: (-4, 4), perpendicular to y = x
7 Rewrite the equation in slope-intercept form and then use the slope and y-intercept to sketch a
graph of the line with the given equation.
8) x - 2 y = 4 Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC -1- ?b p2c0g1n6k vKCubtqag ISfoRfDtmwtaArcej NLeLcCC.K x wATlJlC IrliGgihmtKsw mrneLspewrsvveZdf.n Z cMza_dUen RwHi_tgh] BIlnxfSiQnyiLt[ek zALlVgGeRbMrQao E1h. Show all work as you solve the linear modeling problem below.
9) There were 165 Apple stores worldwide in 2005 and 416 Apple stores worldwide in 2013. Write
a linear equation in slope-intercept form that models this growth. Let x stand for the number of
years after 2005 and let y = the number of Apple stores worldwide. Simplify. Your answer should contain only positive exponents.
4 2 3 0 10) 4x y ? 4x y 11) 3v 2 0 -2u ? -3u 2 -2 3 12) (-4x y ) 3 3 5 13) (-2a b ) -4 5 4 ? -2a b Perform the indicated operation and simplify.
14) (4 p 3 - 5 p - 2 p 2 ) - (8 p 3 - 8 p 2 - 3 p) Multiply as indicated and simplify.
15) (5n - 6)(n 2 - 6n + 4) Solve the equation by factoring.
16) 3m 2 = 8 + 10m Solve the equation by completing the square.
17) x 2 + 6x - 63 = -4 Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC -2- ?G Z2K0o1G6r BKquJtEaU LSPoxfftOwra^rGeT [LZL_CU.C r PAslDlx UrWi[gWhVtCsy urpe^sPeArOvvehdG.p o AMvaAdzeZ Jw[iPtWhO GIpn`fdiinIimtue\ nArlbgYeKbIrkak C1L. Solve the equation by use of the quadratic formula.
18) 3m 2 = -2m + 7 State the excluded values for the following expression. Then simplify the expression.
19) m 2 + 6m - 16
m 2 + 5m - 14 Solve the equation and show the check of the potential answer(s). If any answers are excluded
values, state this on your answer sheet.
20) 1 - 1
m + 7m + 10 m + 7m + 10
2 Simplify the radical expressions.
21) 180x 4 y 2 z 3 22) ( 3 + 4 2 )(-4 3 + 2 2 ) Solve the equation and show the check of the potential answer(s). If any answers are
extraneous solutions, state this on your answer sheet.
23) x = -2 + 3x + 16 Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC -3- ?y c2z0f1]6n VKYuftWas zSDoHf^tgwdaZrQeH yLkLZCq.d e nABljlc \rQi`gUhDt]sW urNeRsKeZrnvIeddq.r H wMvaEdpeI uwEiitvhC gIRnyfBiznyiqtTe[ QA^lRgFelbIrpaw V1h. Show all work as you solve the following problems and write complete answers, including
24) An aircraft carrier left Port 51 and traveled
toward St. Vincent at an average speed of
10 mph. A container ship left three hours
later and traveled in the same direction but
with an average speed of 25 mph. How
long did the aircraft carrier travel before
the container ship caught up? 25) Jennifer put $16,000 in an education
account on the day her daughter was born.
If the account earned 6.95% interest
compounded quarterly, what was the total
in the account when her daughter turned
18? Round the final answer to the nearest
cent. Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC -4- ?E W2W0c1U6J JKYuBtjay WSQoVfatEwcaGrzeq iLuLACD.O S BAzlZla RraiHg`h]tgss [rleXsfeArhvwemdh.^ H PMCaodde^ `wriwtZhA EIKnRfFiinHijt\eK IA[lKgSeMbgr\ae ^1u.
This question was answered on: Sep 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy from our tutoring website www.aceyourhomework.com (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.